Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. 954-951-1387 ... more >