I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. 954-751-5434 ... more >