Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. The phone service and directions were professional. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. What can I say that hasn't been said? 954-554-1945 ... more >