She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! 201-754-4858 ... more >