From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. 954-496-0670 ... more >