The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I like to earn my good reviews. Photos on this site are accurate. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. 952-977-8976 ... more >