I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. She has a great ass! Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I will definitely repeat. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. 952-697-9419 ... more >