When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. 952-225-2610 ... more >