She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. 951-480-2925 ... more >