She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. 743-888-3886 ... more >