Was my last review perhaps too graphic? A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Even though there were other options, I took my chances. 724-338-3183 ... more >