Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Hot body, service was good. 647-317-7532 ... more >