She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. She has an ass to die for. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! 570-252-9525 ... more >