We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. 702-623-6848 ... more >