I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She is hot, smoking even. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. 631-295-6796 ... more >