This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. I am going to see her again this afternoon. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. 619-492-4018 ... more >