She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. 410-763-1517 ... more >