Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She always makes me feel like a king. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. 949-267-5440 ... more >