She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. 510-373-9036 ... more >