We were giggling all the way. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. 443-625-6796 ... more >