As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I am going to see her again this afternoon. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Nice body, and a very cute bum. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. 850-466-9869 ... more >