Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. 678-586-7956 ... more >