You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Location was a nice room close to where I work. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. 469-000-0001 ... more >