Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Photos on this site are accurate. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. 281-000-0001 ... more >