Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! 205-000-0001 ... more >