The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. 916-750-5440 ... more >