I will definitely repeat. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. The phone service and directions were professional. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. 480-500-0586 ... more >