I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. No problem since her location was close to my place. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. She has an ass to die for. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. Very cool chick as well! The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! 424-402-1422 ... more >