A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? The view from behind is simply outlandish! 321-662-5084 ... more >