I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. 305-998-6973 ... more >