Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Who am I to argue. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. 845-426-8384 ... more >