The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. It was fantastic in every way. 587-208-3183 ... more >