I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She always makes me feel like a king. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Who am I to argue. 561-240-4404 ... more >