She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. The pics on the website are very accurate. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. 778-316-9842 ... more >