Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. 804-110-0001 ... more >