She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. 751-108-7524 ... more >