However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Nice body, and a very cute bum. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. 708-518-4980 ... more >