Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. First thing I could think of was WOW! I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. 601-650-3442 ... more >