Hot body, service was good. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. Photos on this site are accurate. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. It was completely mind blowing! I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. 508-623-9602 ... more >