I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. 832-639-3841 ... more >