I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! The view from behind is simply outlandish! Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! She was very friendly right away. 619-862-3195 ... more >