We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. She is very friendly and talkative. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. 615-581-1192 ... more >