We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. 267-607-3546 ... more >