Last week I was lucky enough to see her. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. She always makes me feel like a king. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. 872-348-8162 ... more >