Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? She has an ass to die for. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. 617-861-4703 ... more >