She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. 469-336-4309 ... more >