All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. 437-243-6862 ... more >