Even though there were other options, I took my chances. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! 587-786-0631 ... more >