I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. Facilities were amazing. 451-779-7532 ... more >