Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. Booking was just as painless as the last time. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! 410-995-4309 ... more >